Exploration and production in Russia and Ukraine
Interview with CEO Robert Karlsson on the recent reserves report with a significant increase in oil reserves in Russia (youtube).
Shelton Petroleum participated as a partner in Aktiespararna's (The Swedish Shareholders' Association's) Stora Aktiedagen in Stockholm 9 December 2014. Watch an on-demand version of Robert Karlsson's presentation here.
The presentation as pdf is available here.
About Shelton Petroleum
• Oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in Russia and Ukraine
• 3P oil and gas reserves of 55 million barrels and significant resource potential
• Production of 900 barrels per day during Q1-Q3 2014
• Promising results from exploration activities
• Cost-effective production with low geological risk in Ukraine
• Significant management ownership
• Listed on the regulated market NASDAQ OMX Main Market
CEO Robert Karlsson comments on the Year-end report January - December 2014
The video interview was recorded on 20 February and is in Swedish
20 February 2015
Year-end report January - December 2014
11 February 2015
Production report for January 2015
26 January 2015
Communiqué from Extraordinary General Meeting
|Share price||NASDAQ OMX|
|Latest update||2015-03-02 17:28|