Exploration and production in Russia and Ukraine
Interview with CEO Robert Karlsson on the recent reserves report with a significant increase in oil reserves in Russia (youtube).
Shelton Petroleum participated as a partner in Aktiespararna's (The Swedish Shareholders' Association's) Stora Aktiedagen in Stockholm 9 December 2014. Watch an on-demand version of Robert Karlsson's presentation here.
The presentation as pdf is available here.
About Shelton Petroleum
• Oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in Russia and Ukraine
• 3P oil and gas reserves of 55 million barrels and significant resource potential
• Production of 900 barrels per day during Q1-Q3 2014
• Promising results from exploration activities
• Cost-effective production with low geological risk in Ukraine
• Significant management ownership
• Listed on the regulated market NASDAQ Stockholm Main Market
CEO Robert Karlsson comments on the interim report January-September 2015
The video interview was recorded on 23 November and is in Swedish
20 November 2015
Interim report January-September 2015
17 November 2015
Update regarding the interim report for January-September 2015
12 November 2015
Production report for October 2015
9 November 2015
Communiqué from extraordinary general meeting
Shelton Petroleum's share price development is available here