Exploration and production in Russia and Ukraine
Documents for the EGM on 26 January 2015 are available here.
Interview with CEO Robert Karlsson on the recent reserves report with a significant increase in oil reserves in Russia (youtube).
Shelton Petroleum participated as a partner in Aktiespararna's (The Swedish Shareholders' Association's) Stora Aktiedagen in Stockholm 9 December 2014. Watch an on-demand version of Robert Karlsson's presentation here.
The presentation as pdf is available here.
About Shelton Petroleum
• Oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in Russia and Ukraine
• 3P oil and gas reserves of 55 million barrels and significant resource potential
• Production of 900 barrels per day during Q1-Q3 2014
• Promising results from exploration activities
• Cost-effective production with low geological risk in Ukraine
• Significant management ownership
• Listed on the regulated market NASDAQ OMX Main Market
Significantly strengthened reserves base in Russia. CEO Robert Karlsson comments on the Interim report January-September 2014The video interview was recorded on 21 November and is in Swedish
26 January 2015
Communiqué from Extraordinary General Meeting
12 January 2015
Production report for December 2014
2 January 2015
Documents for the EGM on 26 January 2015 are available here
29 December 2014
Shelton Petroleum postpones the date for the year-end report
|Share price||NASDAQ OMX|
|Latest update||2015-01-27 17:29|