Exploration and production in Russia and Ukraine
Interview with CEO Robert Karlsson on the recent reserves report with a significant increase in oil reserves in Russia (youtube).
Shelton Petroleum participated as a partner in Aktiespararna's (The Swedish Shareholders' Association's) Stora Aktiedagen in Stockholm 9 December 2014. Watch an on-demand version of Robert Karlsson's presentation here.
The presentation as pdf is available here.
About Shelton Petroleum
• Oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in Russia and Ukraine
• 3P oil and gas reserves of 55 million barrels and significant resource potential
• Production of 900 barrels per day during Q1-Q3 2014
• Promising results from exploration activities
• Cost-effective production with low geological risk in Ukraine
• Significant management ownership
• Listed on the regulated market NASDAQ OMX Main Market
Significantly strengthened reserves base in Russia. CEO Robert Karlsson comments on the Interim report January-September 2014The video interview was recorded on 21 November and is in Swedish
19 December 2014
Agreement to dissolve the cross-ownership with Petrogrand
11 December 2014
Production report for November 2014
28 November 2014
Robert Karlsson's presentation at Stora Aktiedagen in Gothenburg, 24 November 2014 (pdf)
21 November 2014
Interim report January-September 2014
12 November 2014
Production report for October 2014
The list above contains a selection of press releases and news about Shelton Petroleum. Read our press releases here.
|Share price||NASDAQ OMX|
|Latest update||2014-12-22 17:29|